Lemon Sriracha Hot Sauce
If Live gives you Lemons, make Lemon Sriracha!
Sriracha, the hot sauce from Thailand isn’t an insider tip anymore, as with many traditional recipes, there are many Sriracha versions, countless variants that can be found on Vietnamese street food as well as on pizza or burgers.
For our bright yellow Lemon Sriracha, we ferment yellow aromatic peppers and garlic for about two months. A real depth of flavour and millions of living microorganisms are the result of our slow fermentation. The highlight are the preserved salt lemons, which bring a special freshness and fruitiness.
Sun-yellow Habanero chillies which are specially grown there for us, ensure the typical heat. A little cane sugar and white wine vinegar round off the taste.
By the way, we only use "rescued peppers" for our sauces, i.e. peppers that are not for sale because they are too small or crooked, for example.
This bright, sun-yellow sauce goes particularly well with rice and Asian (noodle) dishes, but a simple sandwich also enjoys an exotic touch.
Ingredients: Yellow Pepper* (62%), Garlic*, Cane Sugar*, Lemon* (4,4%), White Wine Vinegar*, Natural Salt, Chilli* (1%), Thickener: Guar Gum*
*Certified organic ingredients
*** mild heat level and incredible full of flavour. ***
- We say NO to PLASTIC and you can return our packaging to us.
- Made with deep mined salt, it's rich in minerals and macronutrients which are retained when dried. Guaranteed free of microplastics.
- Contains live cultures enriched through the natural fermentation
- We are planting 2 trees for every online order.
- We are proud Slow Food UK supporters.
- Seasonal produce sourced as local as possible
- Unpasteurised & RAW
- Organic certified
- GMO free